THE ITEMS WE OFFER FOR SALE CAN BE ORDERED AND PAID FOR AS FOLLOW:
OUR POLICY IS TO SHIP TO THE NAME AND ADDRESS THAT
APPEARS ON YOUR CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT when payment is made by MASTER
CARD, VISA, or DISCOVER/NOVUS. The reason for this is to
prevent fraud and protect you, the consumer and us the merchant. The
credit card issuing banks will only tell us as merchants if your credit
card billing address matches the address you want your purchase shipped
PERSONAL CHECK payments will have shipping delayed until the check
SORRY NO C.O.D. shipments.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase of a stock item or need another size we will give refunds and/or exchanges on items with the following conditions:
• Returned items MUST BE IN NEW CONDITION, the items must not be worn or used.
• Refunds or exchanges will NOT be given on sale items.
• All returned items MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 days. If the item you purchase is to be given as a Christmas gift and if 30 days is too short a time, please let us know. A special notation for additional return time will then be made on your receipt.
• ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON CUSTOM WORK, SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS, OR STOCK ITEMS WE ALTER TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS.
• All of our items including custom work, special order items, or altered stock items are guaranteed against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 (one) year from the date of purchase. Please examine your merchandise when you receive it so we can take care of any initial problems within 30 days. Any subsequent problems must be reported to us within 1 (one) year from the date of purchase for remedy under this warranty. If there is a problem with any item due to a defect in materials or workmanship this problem will be rectified. The item can not be returned for refund or exchange. We will pay the ground shipping charge to receive the item back from you, and the return ground shipping charge to send the corrected item back to you. If you desire a shipping method faster than ground shipping, the extra charges for this expedited service will be your responsibility.
• All returned items MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A SALES RECEIPT. Keep your receipt especially if you have given as a gift.
• Any item purchased is not guaranteed against normal wear and tear. The amount of wear and tear on an item will be assessed by us, the BlackSheep Trading Co. This assessment will be made either in person or examining photographs you provide of the item. Sheepskin products are not intended for hard use; if sheepskin mittens are used as work gloves they will fail prematurely. Another example, sheepskin slippers when worn in the house will last longer than sheepskin slippers worn outside on rough terrain. Excessive wear and tear will be apparent and will void any warrantee written or implied.
• Any item purchased is not guaranteed against color fading.
• When a refund is necessary and if you paid by check or money order we will issue a refund check. If you paid by credit or debit card we will credit your account with the amount of the product costs.
• Original shipping & handling charge is not refundable. Please note: You are responsible for the safe return of all merchandise and for all shipping costs. For your protection returned packages should be insured for the value of your merchandise. Carefully repack items in the original packing.
• If an item must be returned for refund or exchange PLEASE contact us by phone or e-mail for a return authorization. This will expedite the process.
(Outside Maine) 800-715-5262
Celebrating Years in Business
© Copyright 2005 — Black Sheep Trading Company